Steintec TuffBed Utility Bedding Mortar 25kg
£13.49 per 25kg bag
Tuffbed Utility is a pre-mixed bedding mortar packaged in moisture-resistant 25 kg bags for convenience in storage, handling, mixing and application. Designed for use in domestic driveway, paths and patios as well as public realm, commercial projects which only have a Type A bedding mortar requirement.
It is a requirement of BS 7533 that ‘The laying course should be frost resistant and allow the passage of water through it after it has cured.’ tuffbed Utility bedding mortar meets this requirement and ALL other requirements of BS 7533 for type A mortars.
A stronger and SuDS compliant alternative to sand and cement. tuffbed Utility cement binder is pre-mixed with 2-6 mm aggregate.
- Pre-mixed bedding mortar in a single bag.
- Suitable for bedding depths of 30-70mm.
- Reduces the effect of efflorescence, frost damage and picture framing on paving.
- Fully complies with BS 7533 type A.
- Suitable for natural stone, porcelain, concrete and granite paving units.
- Ideal for domestic and local authority utility projects.
- Polymer and Resin free
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product!
Please complete the form below to receive a bespoke quotation for this product. We shall only use your postcode to calculate delivery costs. Alternatively, please contact us on 01932 569277 to discuss your requirements.