Dry- Treat STAIN-PROOF Original™
STAIN-PROOF Original™ is suitable for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications in residential and commercial buildings, including: building facades, floors, walls, countertops, showers, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas.
- Premium water and oil repellence for superior stain protection: Tested in accordance with ISO 10545-14 Determination of resistance to stains Class 5 (highest class).
- Deep penetrating, permanent bonding technology for long lasting protection. 15 year written performance warranty can be provided if applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator*
- Provides protection against efflorescence, freeze-thaw and salt spalling damage. (NOTE: Softer materials, including limestone, sandstone and travertine in a freeze-thaw or salt water environment need extra protection - use DRY-TREAT 40SK™ consolidating sealer.)
- Retains natural surface color and finish
- Treated surfaces are easier to clean and dry quickly even after heavy rain.
- Super breathable: Water vapor escapes freely preventing harmful moisture buildup inside the treated material.
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use. Stands up to alkaline cleaners and pressure hosing.
|Dry- Treat STAIN-PROOF Original™ - 946 ml||£ 55.20 inc VAT|
|Dry- Treat STAIN-PROOF Original™ - 3.79 Ltr||£ 204.00 inc VAT|
For more information on how to use the product please use the link below:
Request a quotation
Please complete the form below to receive a bespoke quotation. We shall only use your postcode to calculate delivery costs. Alternatively, please contact us on 01932 569277 to discuss your requirements.